Friday, November 11, 2011

Spiritual Warfare Weaponry Part 2

 PART 2 “Spiritual Warfare Weaponry”

Weaponry against Depression and Burn Out

Since fruits of the Spirit are joy, happiness, gentleness, etc (verse below) it is safe to say that negative spirits such as depression and anxiety are from satan and our own emotional desires, since we do have free will. When experiencing these emotions and roller coasters it important to realize where such emotions come from and that God is your strength and does not want you to experience these torturous things. Turn to him. I find much strength and rejuvenating in Gods Word. Nothing can hold you back if you constantly seek Christ in moments of weakness. A nice verse refresher on a daily basis helps me remember where such “emotions” come from where and that it’s NOT the end of the world as I use to believe. Burn out and impatience with people is something I struggle with. I constantly pray that God will teach me patience with people. I find it difficult and get extremely overwhelmed and irritated at times. So we all experience moments of weakness. The Word of God is the BEST therapy besides praying for me! Walking in the Holy Spirit 24/7 is the best way to avoid the snares of the devil. And irritation, anger, depression, etc are all ways satan can trap us up into a big ball of never ending sin! I pray these verses help you as they have helped me! It is important to remember that we have free will which means we do make our own choices-good or bad! That’s why it’s important to keep yourself on the righteous path in order to avoid such chaotic and painful consequences of the actions of bad decisions, thus creating a pattern of sin in our life.

Galatians 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.”

Matthew 11:28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

Romans 15:13 “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.”
Philippians 4:6-9 “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.”
Hebrews 12:2 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”
Isaiah 26:3 “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”
James 4:7 “Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.”
Psalm 55:22 “Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.”
Psalm 51:12 “Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.” (this is a favorite of mine- it reminds me that we are going to heaven soon! even when I feel overwhelmed)
Assurance of Salvation
Luke 10:20 “Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.”
Luke 19:10 “For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.”
John 8:32 “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”
John 8:36 “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.”
John 10:9 “I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
Acts 2:21 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
Acts 4:12 “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”
Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.”
Psalm 27:1 “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid.”
Mark 13:13 “And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.”
Mark 16:16 “He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
Spiritual Warfare for Boldness
2 Chronicles 20:17 “Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.”
Proverbs 10:25 “As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.”
Isaiah 35:3-4 “Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees. Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.”
Jeremiah 32:27 “Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?”
Daniel 11:32 “And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.”
God’s Victory
Psalm 96:10 “Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.”
Psalm 60:12 “Through God we shall do valiantly: for he it is that shall tread down our enemies.”
Ecclesiastes 12:14 “14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.”




           



1 comment:

  1. got it and will make notations as well, been doing so much in the Christian world on U-Tube getting info for the coming times upon us. I was very happy to see the Lord answer my prayers about collecting and recording in my journal specific scripture regarding warfare and guarding ourselves against the wiles of the devil. We have much work ahead but Jesus is a might good leader :) Thanks sooo much Sister in Christ for being obedient and I know the Lord led me to your site. Hummingbird suggested you and we are U-Tube sisters for Christ.

    ReplyDelete